Implant treatment differs for each patient’s needs. The All on 4 implant treatment method is also preferred for patients who have no teeth in their mouths. In one day, 4 different implants are placed in the mouth with different degrees. We have compiled information about all on four implant treatments for you, and we wish you a healthy reading!
Implant treatment is a permanent treatment method for the patient’s oral and dental health. The difference between implant dental treatment and other preferred prosthetic dental treatment is that the implant screws are placed directly on the jawbone. The features of implant treatment can be listed as follows;
- It is a permanent treatment method.
- It does not cause deformations or deterioration in the jawbone and mouth structure.
- There is no loss in the function of the teeth.
- Having an aesthetic appearance.
- It is a successful method preferred in the treatment of missing teeth.
- It does not cause speech disturbances.
- The cost of dental implant treatment is average when compared to the lifetime and cost of implant teeth.
Today, oral and dental health are among the conditions that affect the life level of patients. Therefore, new treatment methods are developed based on patient satisfaction.
Situations affecting patient satisfaction;
- It is an aesthetic appearance.
The preferred treatment method, especially in tooth loss, is implant treatment. Implant dental treatment is the preferred treatment method in cases where several teeth are missing. Because implant treatment is applied in patients who have no teeth in the mouth, and it is both a costly and time-consuming treatment method. All on 4 treatment is preferred in patients with no teeth. All-on-4 treatment is among the fast and effective dental treatment methods preferred due to sinus lift, bone addition and bone deficiency. All-on-4 treatment is performed by performing a fixed prosthetic restoration on 4 to 6 implants on the same day as the surgical operation.
The stages of All on 4 implant treatment are as follows;
- The point to be considered in the treatment of All on 4 implants is how they will be placed in the mouth.
- 2 screws are placed on the front of the jaw where the jawbone is thick and strong, and 2 screws are placed on the back of the jaw.
- The 2 front implants are placed at a 90 degree angle to the jawbone.
- The 2 implants in the back are placed in the jawbone at 45 degree angles.
- The treatment process after a total of 4 implants placed in the back and front is the placement of bridges or prostheses on top of the 4 implants placed.
The stages of All on 4 treatment can be listed as follows;
- Before the treatment, the patient’s mouth measurement is taken.
- Temporary prostheses are prepared according to the size of the mouth taken.
- If there are teeth that need to be extracted in the patient’s mouth, these teeth are extracted by applying local anesthesia. Implants are placed in the same session.
- After 3 months, permanent all on 4 prostheses are placed on the patient.
All On Four treatment is preferred for patients whose bone volume is insufficient for dental implant surgery, who have no teeth in the mouth or who are at risk of losing all their teeth.
The advantages of All on 4 treatment can be listed as follows;
- The treatment is completed in a short time and quickly.
- It is also applied to patients who are edentulous or are likely to be edentulous.
- All-on-four is economical.
- It does not harm the jawbone and mouth structure.
- Although it may vary according to individual differences, the lifespan of all-on-4 has been shown to be 20-25 years in different clinical studies.
The things that the patient should pay attention to after all on four surgery can be listed as follows;
- The patient should regularly use the drugs prescribed for him.
- Should pay attention to oral and dental care. Teeth should be brushed at least twice a day.
- Dental floss should be used and mouth and teeth should be cleaned with mouthwash.
- In addition, hard foods should not be consumed during the use of the temporary prosthesis.
- The dentist can give the patient a specific diet program. This diet program should be followed.
- In order for the patient not to experience implant loss, the dentist should be examined when fractures occur in temporary prostheses.
The advantages of all on four implant treatments can be listed as follows;
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- There is no need for sinus elevation and bone powder applications.
- It helps prevent bone loss.
- Easy to get used to and use as it does not cover the palate.
There is not only a health advantage in All-on-4 implant treatments. At the same time, there are many advantages of having All-on-4 implant treatment in Turkey. These advantages can be listed as follows;
- Opportunity to be treated with better quality and in a shorter time,
- Opportunity to be treated with high health technologies,
- The possibility of All-on-4 implant treatments to be more cost-effective,
- In addition to being an All-on-4 implant treatment, it has advantages such as having the opportunity to travel and cultural activities.